Presented by Andrea Gilbert, Vice President at Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Recent demographic changes have created an enrollment crunch for colleges and universities, as more campuses compete for fewer students who do not fit the mold of the “traditional” undergraduate. Given a relatively flat outlook for high school graduates over the next decade, more and more schools are expanding into online, graduate, and adult populations.
Save your spot to explore the latest best practices in successful recruitment marketing strategies, including:
- Targeting the right students by leveraging big data and modeling to predict student behaviors and interest,
- Engaging prospective adult, online, and graduate students with personalized multichannel outreach, and
- Delivering data-driven approaches that drive adult, online and graduate enrollments
About Andrea Gilbert
Andrea Gilbert oversees the Enrollment Marketing Services division at Ruffalo Noel Levitz for clients using search, application generation, predictive modeling, and marketing services. In addition, she has served more than 60 campus partners in the US and United Kingdom. For over 12 years, she has partnered with campuses to achieve their recruitment goals through the use of predictive modeling services, search and application generation strategy, and territory management, ultimately recruiting the students who are the best fit.
Ms. Gilbert's has helped her campuses achieve results such as:
- Increasing enrollment 44 percent over 10 years of partnership with an all-women’s university on the East Coast.
- Continuing work with one of the nation’s military academies to focus recruitment on the best students in the U.S. from every state.
- Helping a Midwest Jesuit institution enroll the largest class in history.