You are invited to attend a graduate open house at our Concord, Massachusetts campus! The open house begins at 5:30 p.m.
Meet our program directors and members of our admissions team and learn more about the admissions process, financial aid and the following graduate programs:
- MS/EdS in Applied Behavior Analysis
- MSEd/EdS in Elementary Education (Grades 1-6)
- MSEd/EdS in Early Childhood Education (PreK-2)
- MSEd/EdS in Special Education
- MSEd/EdS in Special Education Administrator
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MS in Developmental Psychology
If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions regarding accessibility, please call Adam Kosakowski, Coordinator of AccessAbility Services, at 413.565.1607 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your participation or visit. Accommodation requests should be made at least two weeks in advance of the event/program start time to ensure availability. Please allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation.