During the summer months, we host Advising Days to help you prepare and design your academic program. When you attend an Advising Day you will complete a math placement assessment, meet with an academic advisor, register for your courses, and get your student ID.
Please note: You are required to attend for the full program. If you should need to reschedule please be in contact with your Admissions Counselor.
Prior to your Advising Day, please address the following:
- Activate your "My Bay Path" Portal account
- Download the Bay Path University app on your smartphone or tablet (you must activate your "My Bay Path" Portal prior to download)
- Review this tutorial about how to search for and enroll in classes
- Prepare for math placement assessment with Accuplacer Sample Questions for Students
- Submit completed medical forms
- Submit any college credit you may have completed through official transcripts and/or score reports to the Admissions Office (Advanced Placement, Dual Enrollment, CLEP, International Baccalaureate)
- Complete our Advising Questionnaire