You are invited to attend a graduate open house at our Longmeadow, Massachusetts campus! The open house begins at 6:00 p.m.
Meet our program directors and members of our admissions team and learn more about the admissions process, financial aid and the following graduate programs:
- MBA in Entrepreneurial Thinking & Innovative Practices
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Applied Data Science
- MS in Communications
- MS in Communications & Information Management
- MS in Cybersecurity Management
- MS in Healthcare Management
- MS in Higher Education Administration
- MS in Information Management
- MS in Leadership & Negotiation
- MS in Nonprofit Management & Philanthropy
- MS in Strategic Fundraising & Philanthropy
If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions regarding accessibility, please call Adam Kosakowski, Coordinator of AccessAbility Services, at 413.565.1607 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your participation or visit. Accommodation requests should be made at least two weeks in advance of the event/program start time to ensure availability. Please allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation.