We are excited to host you for your campus visit to Bay Path University!
Main Campus Tours:
This tour is designed for high school and transfer students interested in any of our undergraduate programs at Bay Path University.
Click here to register for weekday tours!
Click here to register for Saturday tours!
Please meet at Empsall Hall no more than 10 minutes prior to your tour’s scheduled start time and plan to spend 1.5 hours on campus for your visit. Designated guest parking is available on the west side of Empsall Hall.
During your visit, you will take a walking tour of campus stopping at select areas of campus, meet with an admissions counselor to discuss your goals, and learn more about our academic programs and the financial aid process. Science labs may be included on a limited basis for select tours when classes are not in session. Please see additional important information below.
Philip H. Ryan Health Science Center Tours:
This tour is designed for high school and transfer students interested in the Pre-Physician Assistant, Direct Entry, and Pre-Occupational Therapy undergraduate programs at Bay Path University. Click here to register!
Please arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your tour’s start time and plan to spend 30 minutes for your visit. Designated guest parking is available in front of the building. Upon arrival, please call our reception desk at 413.565.1501 and wait in your car or outside the Ryan Center. Our student ambassadors will call you when they are ready for you to enter the building for your tour.
During your visit, a student ambassador will welcome you and lead you on a building tour. Please see additional important information below.
Important additional details for all tours:
- All tours must be scheduled at least 24 hour hours in advance. Walk-in guests cannot be accommodated.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms that could be COVID-related (e.g., cold, flu, other respiratory illness) or who has been in recent close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID should not visit campus.
- At this time, all guests must wear masks in all campus buildings and on-campus shuttles. Additionally, admission staff will wear masks during the check-in process.
- Staff leading tours and information sessions may be without masks while outdoors. If so, they will maintain more than a six-feet distance between themselves and visitors. (On-campus staff are required to be vaccinated).
- We urge everyone to maintain six feet of physical distance whenever possible.
- Visitor groups should maintain six feet of physical distance from others, including staff, students, and other visitors.
- Visitors who are registered will be permitted inside only those buildings designated access to visitors.
- Campus tours will generally have a maximum of 10-12 people.
If you need to cancel and reschedule your tour for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.