Applied Laboratory Science & Operations
Graduate Admission Requirements
Accepting Applications for August 2018
- A Bachelor of Science in a natural science (such as, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc.) is required
- Successful completion of the following (or equivalent) courses (undergraduate or graduate level) or industry related work experience (to be approved by the program director) are highly recommended for admission to the program:
• Two semesters of General Biology
• Two semesters of General Chemistry
• Two semesters of Organic Chemistry
• Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Biochemistry
In addition to the program prerequisites, applicants must submit the following documents to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- A completed application - Apply Now (Application fee is waived if you apply online)
- An original essay of at least 250 words on the topic "Why the MS in Applied Laboratory Science & Operations is important to me, my career goals, and my life and professional goals?"
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts (a GPA of 3.0 is preferred)
- A current curriculum vitae or resume
- Two recommendations - Click Here to download the form
Recommendation forms and official transcripts must be mailed directly to Bay Path University's Office of Graduate Admissions:
Bay Path University
Office of Graduate Admissions
588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
All prospective students under consideration for acceptance into this program may be invited to visit with a member of the graduate admissions staff and/or the program director.
Please visit the MS in Applied Laboratory Science & Operations program page to learn about curriculum, faculty, program options, and more!