Applied Laboratory Science & Operations
Graduate Admission Requirements
Enrolling Now, Classes Begin September 7, 2021
Prospective students may apply for admission to the MS in Applied Laboratory Science & Operations throughout the year. Classes start every August.
Before starting the program, the following must be completed:
- A Bachelor of Science in a natural science (such as, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc.) is required.
- Successful completion of the following (or equivalent) courses (undergraduate or graduate level) or industry related work experience (to be approved by the program director) are highly recommended for admission to the program:
• Two semesters of General Biology
• Two semesters of General Chemistry
• Two semesters of Organic Chemistry
• Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Biochemistry
For consideration, applicants must submit the following admission requirements:
- A completed application - Apply Now
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts (a GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred)
- An original essay of at least 250 words on the topic: "Why the MS in Applied Laboratory Science & Operations is important to my personal and professional goals"
- A current curriculum vitae or resume
- Two recommendations - Click Here to download the form
Note: All prospective students under consideration for acceptance into this program may be invited to visit with a member of the graduate admissions staff and/or the program director.
All documentation including recommendation forms and official transcripts may be mailed or emailed directly to Bay Path University Office of Graduate Admissions:
Bay Path University
Office of Graduate Admissions
588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
Please visit the MS in Applied Laboratory Science & Operations program page to learn about curriculum, faculty, program options, and more!