We Want You to Succeed at The American Women's College!
College success depends on a variety of factors. During the admissions process, we will want to make sure you are able to communicate well in speech and writing; learn new information and skills related to your degree; and commit the time necessary to complete your online, accelerated degree.
For these reasons, the following are generally required for admission to The American Women's College of Bay Path University:
- Completed online admissions application
- Admissions phone interview
- Official transcripts from all prior colleges and universities
- GPA of 2.0 or higher - Students with a cumulative GPA of less than 2.0 may be eligible for conditional acceptance. Some programs also may require a higher minimum GPA.
- Applicants with fewer than 12 college credits to transfer must provide proof of high school graduation by submitting high school transcript(s) or GED, HiSET or TASC completion document.
Admissions criteria may also vary by major. Consult your Admissions Counselor to confirm admissions requirements for your program of interest.
Our online application form is free and takes only minutes to complete.
It's the first step towards completing your college degree as an adult woman at Bay Path University. Apply now!