We Want You to Succeed at The American Women's College!
College success depends on a variety of factors. For admission to The American Women's College, our dedicated admissions counselors will want to make sure you are able to:
- communicate well in speech and writing
- learn new information and skills related to your degree
- commit the time necessary to complete your degree
For these reasons, the following are generally required for admission:
- Completed electronic application for admission [Apply free online now.]
- Official transcripts from all accredited colleges and universities previously attended
- Phone or in-person interview to discuss your interests, goals and readiness
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0. (Some programs may require a higher minimum GPA.)
- Students with cumulative GPA of less than 2.0 may be eligible for conditional acceptance
- Students with fewer than 12 college credits to transfer must provide proof of high school graduation by submitting high school transcript(s) or GED, HiSET or TASC completion document
- The admissions department reserves the right to request additional documentation
Admissions criteria may vary by major. Consult your Admissions Counselor for admissions requirements for your program of interest.