The American Women's College and the One Day A Week Saturday Program
College success depends on a variety of factors. For admission to The American Women's College and the One Day A Week Saturday Program, our dedicated admissions counselors will want to make sure you are able to:
- communicate well in speech and writing
- learn new information and skills related to your degree
- commit the time necessary to complete your degree
For these reasons, the following are generally required for admission.
- High school diploma or equivalency credential (GED, HiSET or TASC)
- Either 12 transferable college credits –OR– a short written essay
- Official transcripts from all prior colleges and universities attended
- A scheduled conversation with an admissions counselor, either in person or by phone
Admissions criteria may vary by major. Consult your Admissions Counselor for admissions requirements for your program of interest.