Chair, Undergraduate Business Programs
The Bay Path University Women in Business Honors Program (WiBH) offers a four-year curriculum consisting of integrated and advanced study and research for women dedicated to becoming successful in business. The program offers professional development and networking opportunities for business students.
Taking initiative pays off. It is hard to visualize someone as a leader if she is always waiting to be told what to do. Feeling confident – or pretending that you feel confident – is necessary to reach for opportunities. It’s a cliché, but opportunities are rarely offered, they’re seized.”
~Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO
- Entering First Year Students — a minimum high school GPA of 3.5 and a combined SAT score of at least 1200 (minimum of 600 Math/minimum 600 Verbal) or an ACT Composite of 24 with corresponding minimum ACT English of 24. Submit either SAT or ACT scores.
- Transfer Students — students accepted for admission may also apply for admission to the WIBH program if they have maintained a 3.75 GPA during their first year in college.
How to Apply:
Space is limited to participate in the Women in Business Honors Program. Students who do not submit their paperwork before the program reaches capacity will be placed on a wait list.
- Complete WiBH Application - click here to download application.
- Complete Bay Path Application - click here to complete our online application.
- Having read the above Sheryl Sandberg quote, use your imagination and creativity to submit an expression of your views on the above quote (examples: an essay, 3 to 4 minute video, blog, digital portfolio, research documentation, music recording, or visual art).
- You must submit one recommendation by an individual who can speak to your character and potential.