We Are Committed to Your Professional Development and Success
No matter where you live, the career support you receive at The American Women's College is never far away.
Chelsea Kline, Director of Leadership and Career Programs, encourages enrolled women to keep in close contact with her throughout their degree programs.
Ms. Kline provides personalized support on:
- understanding your professional choices and options
- improving your resume and cover letter
- identifying community service and internship opportunities
- using effective methods to pursue and achieve career and life goals
- developing a personal confidence to enhance your overall success
Ms. Kline also engages students in her roles teaching and directing the programs Women as Empowered Learners and Leaders (WELL) and Leadership and Organizational Studies.
In addition to this personalized guidance, The American Women's College offers enrolled women the following advantages:
- Strong, active relations with alumni of Bay Path University | Together with our University Alumni Relations team, we partner our students with mentors and professional contacts for networking, internships, job opportunities and general career support.
- The Carpe Diem Career Network | This network is open to all members of the Bay Path University community. It gives you access to NACELINK, the largest network of career services and recruiting professionals in the world.
- The Sullivan Career and Life Planning Center (SCLP) | This campus-based center offers a wide range of services as well as website with extensive resources for all Bay Path Students. Explore the SCLP website.
- Career & Networking Events + Leadership Book Club | For those students who live near to our Longmeadow, MA campus, we host numerous events and functions that provide intimate opportunities for students to network with leaders in various industries and communities.
And these benefits don't end when you graduate; they are available to you for life!