Would you like to gain more job knowledge and college credits to help advance your career? Our online certificate program has been designed to meet your needs.
Our 29-credit Certificate in Food Science & Safety can be earned in less than 16 months by interested adult students. These courses are offered to both men and women. All courses are taught online and in accelerated six-week sessions, one course at a time.
We make it simple for you to gain the skills leaders have identified as critical to meeting future needs.
In our certificate program, you will find:
- Flexible online program designed for working adults - both men and women
- Affordable tuition with options for financial aid and tuition deferment
- Courses that may be eligible for reimbursement through employers
- No prior college or science coursework required to enroll. Students with a high school diploma or GED are eligible to apply to this certificate program.
- Online courses with the same wraparound support we offer all of our students
- 24/7 tutoring also available
The Bachelor of Arts degree with a concentration in Food Science & Safety can be completed by earning the required 120 credits. This bachelor's degree may be completed by women only. Learn more about our bachelor's degree in Food Science & Safety.