Finally it was hers! The college degree she had always wanted - made possible by Bay Path University's The American Women's College! Isn't it your turn to experience college success and satisfaction?
We Know Every Woman Has a Story. What's Yours?
Are you one of the 77 million American women who has accomplished many things in her life yet still lacks a bachelor's degree? You are not alone. At The American Women's College of Bay Path University, we understand the complex reasons that women sometimes choose to pause their education.
Looking back, do you still wish you had earned a college degree? You still can—at The American Women’s College. We offer you options designed specifically to accommodate the lives of busy adult women, including:
- 28 undergraduate degrees you can complete 100% online in fields where job growth is strong
- Innovative educational technology that customizes your knowledge path
- Accelerated pace that helps you earn your degree quickly—in just 1 to 3 ½ years depending on your transfer credits
- Six different sessions you can start in: September, November, January, February, April and June!
- Option to transfer in up to 90 credits towards the 120-credit bachelor's degree, even those credits you earned years ago
- Option to earn college credit for prior learning through work, volunteer or military service
- Hybrid courses that combine the best of online and on campus learning formats into one great class experience
- Plus new scholarships for 2019!
The American Women's College provides you with high quality learning experiences. We understand how women learn best—through clear instruction, friendly collaboration and ongoing support—and our faculty incorporate these approaches into all of our classes.
Our award-winning SOUL program pairs highly innovative learning analytics with personalized instruction and support services so your professors and educator coaches can anticipate and respond to your unique academic needs quickly, increasing your overall likelihood of college success.
And through Bay Path's unique Women as Empowered Learners and Leaders (WELL) program, you'll be amazed to see how much stronger your confidence and your career direction become during your time as a student with us.
We take great pride in helping hundreds of women every year reach their goal of earning their college degree. And now it's your time—time to take a deep breath and begin writing the next chapter of your story.
We invite you to contact one of our admissions counselors today. (Many of them were adult college students, too, so they know what it's like to juggle school, jobs, kids and other responsibilities!)
Join the sisterhood. Take back your time. Give yourself the future.