The American Women's College
Offering 28+ ONLINE undergraduate degrees. With every innovation, we're transforming the way adult women learn - and succeed!See Our 28+ Majors! Request Info Finish Application by December 13 → Start in January 2020! Scholarships & Support Career Guidance
We do more than help women earn their college degree. We help positively impact the lives of women, their families and their communities. Enroll now for sessions starting in January, February and April 2020.
niche.com ranked the american women's college #22 Best Online College in america - in competitive 2020 rankings!
We Know Every Woman Has a Story. What's Yours?
Are you one of the 77 million American women who has accomplished many things in her life yet still lacks a bachelor's degree? You are not alone. At The American Women's College of Bay Path University, we understand the complex reasons women sometimes choose to pause their education.
Looking back, do you still wish you had earned a college degree? You still can—at The American Women’s College. We offer you options designed specifically to accommodate the lives of busy adult women, including:
- 28+ online undergraduate degrees in fields where job growth is strong
- Innovative educational technology that optimizes your academic success
- Accelerated pace—finish in 1 to 3 ½ years depending on your transfer credits
- Six different sessions you can start in: September, November, January, February, April and June!
- Options to transfer up to 90 credits towards your bachelor's degree, and earn credit for prior learning through work, volunteer or military service
- Hybrid courses that combine the best of online and on campus learning into one great class experience
The American Women's College provides you with high quality learning experiences because we understand how women tend to learn best—through clear instruction, small classes, friendly collaboration and ongoing support.
Our award-winning SOUL program pairs highly innovative learning analytics with personalized instruction and support services so your professors and educator coaches can anticipate and respond to your unique academic needs quickly, increasing your overall likelihood of college success.
And through Bay Path's unique Women as Empowered Learners and Leaders (WELL) program, you'll be amazed to see how much stronger your confidence and your career direction become during your time as a student with us.
We take great pride in helping hundreds of women every year reach their goal of earning their college degree. And now it's your time—time to take a deep breath and begin writing the next chapter of your story.
Call or text an admissions counselor today to get started! 413.889.3022
Join the sisterhood. Take back your time. Give yourself the future.