In addition to fully online courses and degrees, we also offer new optional hybrid courses that blend online coursework with on campus Saturday classes!
- New optional hybrid courses combine the best of online and on campus learning formats into one great class experience
- Enjoy in-person interaction with instructors and classmates on Saturdays plus flexible online class components that fit into your busy schedule
- Ask your questions out loud in class, benefit from lively in-person discussions, and receive personalized feedback on your online assignments
- Hybrid courses are now available for all Saturday classes offered at our Longmeadow and Sturbridge campuses, with the exception of legal and education courses. Courses in the legal and education tracks require on-campus-only courses due to external accreditation requirements.
We Know Every Woman Has a Story. What's Yours?
Are you one of the 76 million American women who has accomplished many things in her life yet still lacks a bachelor's degree? You are not alone. At The American Women's College of Bay Path University, we understand the reasons that women sometimes choose to pause their education.
Looking back, do you still wish you had earned a college degree? You still can—at The American Women’s College. We offer you options designed specifically to accommodate the lives of busy adult women, including:
- More than 20 degrees you can complete online or with our hybrid on campus Saturday classes—all in fields where job growth is strong
- Accelerated program pace that helps you earn your degree quickly—in just 1 to 3 ½ years depending on your transfer credits
- Six different sessions you can start in: September, November, January, February, April and June!
- The option to transfer in up to 90 credits towards the 120-credit bachelor's degree, even those credits you earned years ago
- Plus the option to earn college credit for prior learning through work, volunteer or military service
The American Women's College provides you with quality learning experiences. We understand how women learn best—through clear instruction, friendly collaboration and ongoing support—and our faculty incorporate these approaches into all of our classes.
Our award-winning SOUL program pairs highly innovative learning analytics with personalized instruction and support services so your professors and educator coaches can anticipate and respond to your unique academic needs quickly, increasing your overall likelihood of college success.
And through Bay Path's unique Women as Empowered Learners and Leaders (WELL) program, you'll be amazed to see how much stronger your confidence and your career direction become during your time as a student with us.
We take great pride and care in helping hundreds of women every year reach their goal of earning their college degree from an accredited, non-for-profit university, The American Women's College of Bay Path University!
And now it's your time—time to take a deep breath and begin writing the next chapter of your story.
We invite you to contact one of our admissions counselors today. Many of them were adult college students, too! They know what it's like to juggle school, jobs, kids and other responsibilities. We look forward to getting to know you!
Join the sisterhood. Take back your time. Give yourself the future.