If you already have your RN degree, you may qualify to pursue and earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree 100% online from our CCNE-accredited program.
All nurses are eligible for a minimum of 30 transfer
credits, and possibly up to 84 towards their degree.
This non-residency, 100% online program prepares women who are already Registered Nurses (RNs) to expand their professional career options and stay competitive in an ever-changing health care environment. Depending on your prior earned credits, you may be able to graduate with your BSN from The American Women's College in approximately 18 months.
Successful candidates for this program will be:
- currently licensed as a registered nurse (RN), and
- will have already earned their associate degree/diploma from a nursing program accredited by ACEN/NLNAC.
[ This program is offered at the competitive tuition rate of just $350 per credit. YOU MAY ALSO BE ABLE TO EARN COLLEGE CREDIT FOR PRIOR LEARNING. ]
Designed with input from doctorally-prepared nursing educators and leaders - plus some of the largest nursing employers in our region - this RN to BSN program will allow you to:
- Integrate knowledge and skills from the liberal arts, sciences and nursing curriculum
- Gain personal mentorship from experienced nursing faculty members and dedicated advisors
- Access extensive health library resources, one-on-one technology support, and free and on-demand tutoring
- Demonstrate ethical, legal, economic and political decision making
- Contribute to the improvement of health care on a local, national and global level
Questions about our Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree?