MSEd/EdS in Special Education Administrator
Bay Path University's MSEd/EdS in Special Education Administrator program prepares students for with Massachusetts Initial Licensure, Early Childhood Education grades PreK-2. The program can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis.
MSEd/EdS Program Options (click on the option for courses and descriptions):
- Initial Licensure: This option is for candidates who want to earn a Massachusetts Initial License in Special Education Administrator
- Non-Licensure: This option is for students NOT seeking Massachusetts Initial Licensure in Special Education Administrator
Students in the program will be prepared for:
- Instructional Leadership: To cultivate a shared vision that makes effective teaching and learning the central focus of schooling.
- Management and Operations: To ensure a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment, using resources to implement appropriate curriculum, staffing and scheduling.
- Family and Community Engagement: To promote effective partnerships with families, community organizations, and other stakeholders that support the mission of the school and district.
- Professional Culture Practice: To promote success for all students by nurturing and sustaining a school culture of reflective practice, high expectations, and continuous learning for staff.