Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the MS in Learning, Design, & Technology will develop the ability to:
- Describe breakthroughs in science and technology that are driving disruptive trends in learning, design, technology and analytics.
- Develop a foundational grasp of learning theory design, technology and analytics.
- Evaluate best practices in learning design, technology and analytics.
- Design solutions for real life learning challenges leveraging best practices in learning design, technology and analytics.
- Demonstrate fluency with the theory and practice of interdisciplinary design and innovation.
- Analyze data to improve learning in the classroom, at the program level, and across the institutional dashboard.
- Apply analytical methods, critical thinking and a systematic approach to a wide range of learning challenges.
- Act as change agents employing learning design, technology and analytics to improve learning processes.