Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the MS in Digital Marketing program graduates are able to:
- Describe the key elements of a digital marketing strategy.
- Explain the role and importance of digital marketing in a rapidly changing e-commerce landscape.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the impact of digital technologies on the marketing profession.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the evolution of Web 2.0 & 3.0 technology and its impact upon communication and digital marketing.
- Demonstrate an understanding of cultural and global perspectives as they apply to
e-commerce, digital media and communications.
- Demonstrate proficiency with digital marketing tools such as SEO, SEM, social media and blogs.
- Evaluate appropriate legal and ethical standards pertaining to e-commerce, communications, and digital marketing.
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns using data analytics and visualization tools.