Go beyond business analytics. Data Science teams need general industry experts who understand data science, as well as, technical specialists who can make it happen. Bay Path University will provide you with a career path in data science, regardless of your background and experience. We were one of the first institutions to develop two tracks to complete the Master of Science (MS) in Applied Data Science degree, which is right for you?
Generalist Track - This track prepares students to be well-rounded, collaborative, and skilled data scientists and analysts regardless of their background or area of expertise. Coursework in this track provides the foundation needed for breaking into the fast-growing field of data science.
Specialist Track - This track prepares students to take on more technical roles on data science teams, such as data modeler, data mining engineer, or data warehouse architect.
OUR MS IN applied data science program provides:
• SMALL CLASS SETTINGS, LED BY AN EXTRAORDINARY TEAM OF ESTEEMED faculty WHO TEACH AND MENTOR OUR STUDENTS THROUGHOUT THE PROGRAM
• HANDS-ON APPLICATION USING ESSENTIAL PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES SUCH AS PYTHON, SAS, R, AND SQL
• A PROJECT-BASED curriculum TEACHING STUDENTS TO SOLVE REAL-WORLD BUSINESS CHALLENGES, USING BOTH “SMALL” AND “BIG” DATA AND CUTTING-EDGE PRACTICES IN STATISTICAL MODELING, MACHINE LEARNING, AND DATA MINING
• A PROJECT-ORIENTED CAPSTONE THAT WILL HARNESS THE SKILLS GAINED THROUGHOUT THE PROGRAM, VIEW EXAMPLES OF PROJECTS COMPLETED BY OUR STUDENTS
• FLEXIBILITY FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS WITH CONVENIENT ONE AND TWO YEAR SCHEDULES THAT BEGIN IN FALL AND SPRING