At Bay Path University, we care about our employees and their families. We offer health and dental insurance, vision plans, flexible spending accounts, a generous retirement plan, and more. We also offer tuition benefits for eligible employees and their dependents.
The information below is provided as a summary of the benefits available. Please note that benefits are subject to change. Questions concerning employee benefits may be directed to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HMO & PPO, w/ a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) funded by the University, which covers a portion of your annual health plan deductible AND a Health Savings Account (HSA), which the University contributes to on the employee's behalf.
- No copayments for in-network services (exclusions apply).
- Open PPO plan, which allows you to utilize any licensed provider in the USA.
- Provider's network is nationwide.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Employer Paid Insurance
- Employee Basic Life and AD&D
- Long-term Disability
Optional Voluntary Benefits
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Dependent supplemental life insurance is available
- Critical Illness
- Accident Coverage
Generous Paid Time Off Benefits
- Paid time off during the holiday season while the University is closed for full-time benefit eligible employees (download the holiday schedule here)
- Summer Hours for eligible employees. Enjoy working a reduced summer schedule with no reduction in pay.
- 403(b) retirement plan (TIAA) with generous employer contribution for eligible employees.
- Undergraduate and graduate tuition benefits at Bay Path University for eligible employees and eligible dependents.
- Undergraduate tuition benefits for eligible dependents through our partnership with the Tuition Exchange Program (TEP) & the Council of Independent Colleges (CIC) that includes colleges across the country.
- No Charge Employee Assistance Program (EAP) includes free access to mental health resources, personal coaching services and more.
- Use of the Bay Path University Fitness Center & FREE Personal Training
- On-campus discounts through dining and the Fleming Gift and Book Center
Transparency in Coverage Rules (TCR) and Machine-Readable Files
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.