It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on-line. Designate on your FAFSA that you want your application information sent to Bay Path College by including school code # 002122.
- In addition, you must also complete the Bay Path College Application for Financial Aid and send a signed copy of your and/or spouses, if applicable, current federal income tax return to the Student Financial Services Office.
- If you are not required to file a tax return, complete a Non-Tax Filer’s Form. If you prefer you can contact the Student Financial Services Office to request the applications be mailed to you.
We know how daunting and confusing funding your education can be, and we hope to relieve some stress by tackling your questions and concerns via the World Wide Web! Check out our Financial Aid blog!
Students are billed on a semester basis with each semester consisting of three six-week sessions. This means your bill will consist of the tuition and fees for three sessions. You must reconcile your bill with the Student Financial Services Office prior to attending class. There are three distinct payment options:
- If you are receiving financial aid, your financial aid award letter and all other documentation must be turned in to the Student Financial Services Office at least two weeks prior to the start of the semester. If your financial aid award does not cover your entire bill for the semester, you must pay this amount in full at least two weeks prior to the start of the semester, sign up for the payment plan (see the “Tuition Management Systems, Inc.” section below), or apply for an alternative loan (contact the Student Financial Services Office for more information).
- If you are receiving reimbursement from your employer, please refer to the section entitled “Employer Reimbursement Policy” for your payment options.
- If you are not receiving financial aid or employer reimbursement and do not elect to sign up with Tuition Management Systems for the payment plan, you may be eligible to pay for each SESSION at least two weeks prior to the start of that session, if approved by the Student Financial Services Office.
Any student receiving reimbursement from their employer may apply with the Student Financial Services’ Office to defer their bill until the end of each session. To apply for deferment, the student must complete the Bay Path College Tuition Deferment Application in its entirety and return the form to the Student Financial Services’ Office at least two weeks prior to the first scheduled class. The payment for the deferred portion of the bill must be made within two weeks from the last scheduled class date of the session. Payment may be made via check, cash, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Students may request this application from the Student Financial Services Office. For further information, students should contact Denise Davis, Assistant Director of Student Financial Services at 413.565.1177.
Tuition Management Systems, Inc. (TMS)
TMS is an interest-free monthly payment program. It allows students to spread out all or part of their educational expenses. A $40.00 enrollment fee covers the plan administration for the semester. Students that need assistance determining the correct budget amount should contact the Student Financial Services Office at 413.565.1177. To sign up for the payment plan, call TMS at (888) 216-4258 or apply online at www.afford.com. Please note that students using this plan will not be eligible to receive transcripts or diplomas until the balance is paid in full. International students are not eligible for this plan.