From the minute you become a Bay Path student, the Sullivan Career and Life Planning Center is here for you. From your first year to your senior year, from your first job or graduate school search…and beyond, the center provides lifelong career support.
We offer personal guidance and advice to assist you along the way including:
- information about a major and a career field
- workshops or one-on-one sessions on interviewing skills
- guidance on developing your resume assistance on obtaining an internship, fieldwork and practicums
- planning job or graduate school search strategies
- career research tools: VAULT, NACE, ONET
The Sullivan Career and Life Planning Center works in partnership with employers to help establish student internships, job shadowing opportunities, community service positions, and post job opportunities: part-time, full-time, seasonal and temporary opportunities. Click here
to complete our online Opportunities Form.
For Current Students:
Use SCLP resources to find internships and job opportunities, explore careers, develop job search skills, investigate graduate school opportunities and much more. SCLP is here you! SCLP is located in the lower level of the Blake Student Commons or visit SCLP online at My Bay Path Portal.
Faculty, Staff, and Parents:
Refer students to SCLP resources and encourage them to attend SCLP events.