Whether you have just completed one semester, are a graduate of a two-year college or are attending a four-year college, you are welcome to apply for entrance in the fall or spring semesters.
Our application process is on a "rolling" basis for admission into all programs, meaning there is no application deadline but priority consideration is given to students who apply by May 15 for fall and December 1 for spring.
You can start the transfer process at any time for fall or spring entry.
The admissions process for transfer students is similar for student applying directly from high school you must:
1. Complete the Application for Admissions. - $25 fee waived
2. Provide official college transcripts from each college/university you previously attended.
3. Official high school transcripts or official G.E.D. results if you did not graduate from high school. (if you have not taken the G.E.D. you may submit an associates degree in its place).
4. SAT I or ACT scores if you have completed less than 12 college credits.
5. Optional: Letters of recommendation; Personal statement (1-2 pages) or graded paper.
Highly Recommended for Applying
1. One letter of recommendation from a teacher or administrator
2. A one to three page graded paper or typed essay that addresses what you hope to gain from your college experience as well as what you will bring to the Bay Path University experience.
3. An interview
Please have all admission application materials sent directly to:
Bay Path University
Office of Transfer Admissions
588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106