Founded in 1897, Bay Path University is a safe and welcoming community located in the picturesque town of Longmeadow, Massachusetts, in the heart of New England. A 90-minute drive to Boston, MA and only two hours to New York City, Bay Path University provides a quiet, safe “home-away-from-home.” Students often participate in University sponsored cultural trips to theaters, museums, Broadway shows and much more. Bay Path is a dynamic community of faculty, administrators, and staff dedicated to helping you achieve your potential for personal growth, academic success, and career development. Our small size — where you are a name and not a number — allows us to provide you with the knowledge and the opportunities to give you a competitive advantage in the workplace or graduate school. Offering over 20 career-oriented majors including biology, forensic science, education, psychology, business, and neuroscience, you will be able to find the right program of study for you.
At Bay Path, you are given special attention:
- Transportation from the airport upon your arrival from a Bay Path staff member
- Assistance in settling into your residence hall room
- Help with all the details coming to a new country involves-like setting up your own bank account and shopping for items for school
- Guidance and assistance from the International Student Advisor to ease the transition to living and studying in the United States
At Bay Path, there is a strong international influence; in addition to our international students, a number of our faculty have lived or taught abroad. One of the largest clubs on campus is the Women of Culture Organization. Its mission is to promote cultural awareness and understanding through activities and events held throughout the year. Many of our international as well as American students are members in this club.
A Commitment to Affordability
Bay Path believes in the benefits of a multicultural campus and we offer partial scholarships for qualified international students to help you with the cost of your education. These merit scholarships range from US$5,000 to US$15,000 per year. When you receive your admission decision, you will also receive notification of your scholarship amount.
Cost of Attendance:
For the 2013-2014 academic year, the cost of tuition is US$29,959, room and board is US$12,000, Learning Resource fee of US$600 and other expenses (books, health insurance, and travel) are approximately US$4,500.
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form in the viewbook or apply online.
- Submit official TOEFL, IELTS or SAT scores
- Submit a translated official high school transcript
- Send us two letters of recommendation from academic teachers
- Submit your essay addressing what you hope to gain from your college experience as well as what you will contribute to the Bay Path University community
- Arrange an interview (although not required), and if possible, a visit to Bay Path University.
- Telephone interviews can also be arranged with the international counselor.
Request More Information:
Click here to complete our request for more information form. By completing this form you will you will receive customized information, regarding your future here at Bay Path University!
Meet Your Counselor, Sarah Wisnouskas!
Please have all admission application materials sent directly to:
Bay Path University
Office of International Admissions
588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106