Congratulations and welcome to Bay Path University!
During the summer months, we host Advising Days to help you prepare and design your academic program. When you attend an Advising Day you will complete placement and assessment testing in reading, English, and math (foreign language optional), meet with an academic advisor, register for your fall courses, and get your student ID.
Choose to attend one of the Advising Days below:
June 9, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (RSVP required by June 5th) - Registration Form
June 25, 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. (RSVP required by June 23rd) - Registration Form
July 23, 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. (RSVP required by July 21st) - Registration Form
August 6, 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. (RSVP required by August 4th) - Registration Form
Preparing for Your Advising Day:
- Activate your "My Bay Path" Portal account. Click here for tutorials on how to navigate through the portal.
- Prepare for placement and assessment tests: Accuplacer Sample Questions for Students - PDF
- Review English Course Themes (coming soon) and have your top choices ready when you meet with your advisor.
- Bring complete forms such as:
- Required Medical Forms
- Parking Form (coming soon)
Complete an Advising Questionnaire
All new incoming students are required to complete an Advising Questionnaire. Your responses to the questionnaire will allow your advisors to be better prepared to meet your individual needs and interests. Click here to take survey.