GO Girls! is a Summer Discovery Program for young girls between the ages of 5 to 12
Information for Summer 2015 will be available soon.
Every girl needs a special place: a place where girls can dance their toes off, paint with the colors of the rainbow, or be a clown for a day. Every girl needs a place that encourages her to make new friends and explore who she is…this is what GO Girls! is all about. We give young girls the chance to discover their potential through art, theater, computers, sports, and team games. Through the efforts of our professional and caring staff, our goal is to make sure each camper leaves with a sense of confidence and accomplishment that will make GO Girls! a lifelong experience. Activities are appropriate and geared toward young girls. The week concludes with a production we call the “The Big Show,” where each girl will be encouraged and given the opportunity to get on stage and perform with a large group, small group or individually.
for campers 5-12 years of age:
- $300 Early Bird Price per week if you register your camper before June 1, 2014
- $350 per week for campers after June 1, 2014
$25 discount per week for children of Bay Path College students, staff, faculty, alumni or board members
for Counselors in Training (CIT) 13-16 years of age:
See the CIT Information page to find out more about the position
* Refunds, minus a $50 registration fee per week, will be available up until June 27, 2014.
We are happy to announce that registrations and payments will now be accepted online. Just click here or click the registration link on the right.
After completing your online registration form, be sure to go to the Parent Information and Forms page to find all other necessary forms.
- Wednesday is field trip day.
- Friday is Field Day in the morning and the Big Show will be in the afternoon for all family and friends to attend in Mills Theatre, Carr Hall.
- Go Girls! is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. We follow all Department of Health guidelines and protocols for summer camps.
- Health Care is provided through an on-site health supervisor.
- We maintain a 5:1 camper to counselor ratio to ensure the safety of all campers.
ALL GO Girls RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL CAMP T-SHIRT, BACKPACK AND PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE.
Refunds, minus a $50 registration fee per week, will be available up until June 27, 2014.