Having higher levels of Emotional Intelligence at work can significantly impact your level of accomplishment in collaboration, achievement and influence in your organization.
During the two-day workshop with virtual follow up sessions, special attention is given to the impact of emotional intelligence upon team dynamics, conflict resolution, leadership, and how to gain support from team members and stakeholders. Attendees will develop their leadership skills through the framework of emotional intelligence that includes: self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management – yielding higher levels of personal and organizational success.
Content will be experienced through presentations, discussions, and group interactive activities. Attendees will be given chances to share their own experiences as they become more aware of how enhanced emotional intelligence can be utilized in a range of critical and day-to-day experiences.
Who Should Attend?
New and emerging leaders who will benefit from this learning experience include:
- Those who want a deeper understanding of emotional intelligence and human behavior
- Those who have a desire to develop their leadership skills
- Those who are interested in improving their team performance
Cost and Dates:
- September 14, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- September 15, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Registration is $500.00 per attendee