Financial Aid Forms
Please submit all forms to Student Financial Services upon completion.
- Bay Path University Application for Financial Aid
- Non-Tax Filer's Form for Parents
- Non-Tax Filer's Form for Students
- Appeal for Special Circumstances: this form allows the financial aid office to evaluate changes in a family's financial situation such as loss of a job, death or divorce of a parent, or extremely high medical expenses to better reflect the family's ability to cover education expenses.
- Release of Information Authorization: this form allows the financial aid office to release financial information to individuals/organizations you select.