Every Woman Has a Story. What's Yours?
Are you one of the 76 million American women who has accomplished many things in her life yet still lacks a bachelor's degree? You are not alone. At The American Women's College, we understand the reasons that women pause their education early in life:
- Maybe going to college wasn’t right for you at the time
- Maybe you started college and decided it wasn't a good fit
- And then there other competing factors like family, work, and day-to-day pressures
Looking back, do you still wish you had earned a college degree? Now you can—with The American Women’s College Online. We offer:
- More than 20 exciting degrees in fields where the jobs are
- Accelerated 6-week sessions that let you earn your degree in 1 to 3 ½ years
- Six different start dates per year to fit your busy schedule
- The option to transfer in up to 90 credits—even those earned years ago—and to get college credit for prior learning through work, volunteer or military service
We'll help you reach your graduation goal by:
- Providing you with an online learning experience that emphasizes how women learn best—through collaboration and support
- Developing your confidence and your career direction—they go hand-in-hand—through our Women as Empowered Learners and Leaders (WELL) program
- Introducing you to our online, virtual classrooms through SOUL—an innovative platform that responds to how you learn best, monitors your progress in real time, and connects you with classmates in ways you never thought possible
We're ready to help you take the next step on your educational journey. And we'll support you from start to finish. (That's why our completion rate is more than twice the national average!) We invite you to contact us today and get started writing the next chapter of your story.
Join the sisterhood. Take back your time. Give yourself the future.