Every Woman Has a Story. What's Yours?
Are you one of the 76 million American women who has accomplished many things in her life yet still lacks a bachelor's degree? You are not alone. At The American Women's College, we understand the reasons that women sometimes pause their education.
Looking back, do you still wish you had earned a college degree? Now you can—at The American Women’s College of Bay Path University. We offer you the following:
- More than 20 exciting college degrees online in fields where the job growth is strong
- Accelerated 6-week sessions that let you earn your degree in just 1 to 3 ½ years
- Six different start dates per year to fit your busy schedule
- The option to transfer in up to 90 credits—even those earned years ago
- Get college credit for your prior learning through work, volunteer or military service
We'll help you reach your goal of college graduation by:
- Providing you with an online learning experience that emphasizes how women learn best—through collaboration and support
- Developing your confidence and career direction through our unique Women as Empowered Learners and Leaders (WELL) program
- Introducing you to our online, virtual classrooms through our award-winning SOUL program—an innovative online platform that responds uniquely to how you learn best. The program monitors your academic progress in real time, and connects you with classmates and faculty in ways you never thought possible.
We're ready to help you take the next step on your educational journey. And we'll support you from start to finish. (That's why our completion rate is more than twice the national average!) We invite you to contact our admissions counselors today and get started writing the next chapter of your story.
Join the sisterhood. Take back your time. Give yourself the future.