Develop the skills you need to build a career in the fast-paced, ever-evolving world of marketing. Pursue a BS in Business and major in Marketing.
Why Marketing at Bay Path University?
Marketing majors at Bay Path University study the principles of business-to-business, business-to-consumer and consumer-to-consumer marketing. This includes a focus on brand development, marketing research, target audience analysis, strategic business plan development, advertising and sales. Students gain a solid foundation in both business and marketing.
Marketing is the key component in the business chain that makes an idea about a business or service succeed in the marketplace. You have to reach the right customer, at the right time, with the right message. Always “on,” you are looking at trends, interpreting results, managing creative, budgeting and planning, and investigating new channels of communication. You will be in a field that is constantly in motion.
As a Marketing major, you will:
- Study principles of business and marketing communications
- Develop critical, innovative and reflective thinking skills
- Learn to apply knowledge and best practices that assist with development of a business plan or product
- Apply your knowledge by creating original solutions to real-world problems
- Meet women who are leaders in entrepreneurial, corporate and nonprofit settings