Gain knowledge in the field of education that will prepare you for a future career path that does not require Massachusetts teacher licensure, or graduate school.
Why Education Studies at Bay Path University?
This non-licensure track benefits Bay Path students who wish to:
- Complete a practicum for licensure in a graduate program, and not as an undergraduate
- Obtain a Massachusetts EEC (Early Education and Care) credential to teach in a private preschool setting, but not a public school setting
- Continue in another education-related field, such as social work or psychology
- Explore progressive education coursework, but do not wish to be a head-teacher in a classroom
- Bypass the MTELs and practicum, but still graduate with education coursework
This program offers you the opportunity to design your own course of study with elective credits in order to earn various certificates, internships, or other credentials. You may also be able to transfer into Bay Path more elective credits from another institution.