Be part of the solution to stop cybercrime, using forensics tools and techniques. Major in Digital Forensics while earning a BS in Cybersecurity.
Why Digital Forensics at Bay Path University?
The comprehensive Digital Forensics program prepares you with the skills you need to determine behaviors of cybercriminals; every key stroke is behavior. Students who have an interest in social services will discover how to use technology as to tool when investigating cybercrimes such as:
- identity theft
- data breaches
- fraudulent credit card readers
- child abuse
The Digital Forensics major provides the most current materials, topics, case studies and tools available. Through the program, you will:
- Learn how to use industry leading digital forensic software
- Have the opportunity to participate in work-study programs and internships at a variety of organizations
- Prepare to obtain the AccessData Certified Examiner® certification and become a Digital Forensic Examiner in a wide variety of government agencies and businesses
- Prepare to practice computer forensics, incident response, eDiscovery, legal review, IP theft and compliance auditing