Women in STEM Honors Program (WiSH)
Over the course of 4 years, WiSH students may earn over $85,000 in merit and WiSH scholarship money*.
Housed within the Center of Excellence for Women in STEM, the Bay Path Women in STEM Honors Program (WiSH) offers a four-year curriculum consisting of integrated and advanced study and research for women dedicated to becoming scientists. The Center of Excellence for Women in STEM offers professional development and networking opportunities for students and professional women in the STEM fields.
The WiSH Advantage:
- Participate in project-based seminars which are designed to nurture your development as a woman in the scientific or technological field and give you the skills you need for your profession
- Begin actual research in your first year in collaboration with faculty and other professional and peer mentors to prepare you for graduate and professional school, as well as dynamic careers in industry and medicine
- Receive mentoring by upper-class students, faculty and accomplished scientists in the field
- Have access to global opportunities via virtual sessions with prominent scientists
- Engage in service activities with other WiSH students allowing you to begin impacting your world now and truly making a difference
- Receive great scholarship support
Over the course of 4 years at Bay Path, students may receive over $85,000 in merit and WiSH scholarship money!*
*First Year students entering in the fall of 2017 are eligible for up to $19,000 annually in merit scholarship award money. The WiSH scholarship is in addition to the merit aid and provides $2,500 annually to qualifying students.