Women in STEM Honors Program (WiSH)
Housed within the Center of Excellence for Women in STEM, the Bay Path Women in STEM Honors Program (WiSH) offers a four-year curriculum consisting of integrated and advanced study and research for women dedicated to becoming scientists. The Center of Excellence for Women in STEM offers professional development and networking opportunities for students and professional women in the STEM fields.
The WiSH Advantage:
- Participate in project-based seminars which are designed to nurture your development as a woman in the scientific or technological field and give you the skills you need for your profession
- Begin actual research in your first year in collaboration with faculty and other professional and peer mentors to prepare you for graduate and professional school, as well as dynamic careers in industry and medicine
- Receive mentoring by upper-class students, faculty and accomplished scientists in the field
- Have access to global opportunities via virtual sessions with prominent scientists
- Engage in service activities with other WiSH students allowing you to begin impacting your world now and truly making a difference
- Receive great scholarship support
WiSH students receive a renewable annual $2,500 scholarship!