Earn your BS in Biology while studying scientific fundamentals and exploring the foundation of all living things. Enroll in Bay Path University’s Biochemistry program.
Why Biochemistry at Bay Path University?
As a student of biochemistry at Bay Path University, you will delve into the chemical and molecular aspects of life sciences.
Working in a laboratory setting, you collaborate with others to unlock the secrets of cells, proteins, DNA, and other molecules. Ultimately, your focus could be on the study of cancer, diabetes, or other specific diseases affecting humans, animals, and plants. Your results will contribute to the information bank for the diagnoses and treatments of these ills, improving our world.
Students gain the knowledge and experience needed to pursue a variety of career paths. As a Biochemistry major, you will:
- Explore the reactions that occur in all living things
- Study the chemistry of molecules
- Take an array of courses in math, biology and chemistry
- Learn in labs equipped with the latest technology and instrumentation
- Pursue special research projects and activities
- Be eligible to participate in the Women in STEM Honors (WiSH) program