Over the 2012-2013 academic year, Bay Path faculty participated and contributed to a full range of teaching, research and scholarship, service and outreach activities.
CLICK HERE to download the complete 2012-2013 listing of faculty accomplishments.
CLICK HERE to download the complete 2011-2012 listing of faculty accomplishments.
Here is a sampling of their accomplishments...
- Mennella, Thomas. Minor Co-Author, Article, Brain Research, 03/07/2013
- Quadros-Mennella, Princy. Co-Author, Progesterone Receptor Expressions in the Brain of the Socially Monogamous and Paternal Male Prairie Vole, Brain Research, 03/07/2013
- Riethle, Theresa. Contributing Author, Renal and Genitourinary Tract Disorders, Physician Assistant Review, 2012
- Dion, Justin. Primary Author, More Homestead Protection and Predictability for Massachusetts Homeowners?: Examining the Expanded Protection Under an Act Relative to the Estate of Homestead, Western New England Law Review, 05/2013
- Briotta, Richard. Co-Author, Competitive Intelligence and Information Quality: A Game-Theoretic Perspective, Journal of Data and Information Quality, Accepted for publication
- Fleming, Liz. Presenter, Inclusive Classrooms on our Public Schools, Massachusetts Teacher Association, Williamstown, MA, 08/06/2012
- Kuczynski, Cheryl. Co-Presenter, Effective Assessments in Dementia Care for the OT Tool Kit, AOTA National Conference, AOTA, San Diego, CA, 04/25/2013 – 04/28/2013
- Sladyk, Karen. Primary Presenter with student participation, Facebooking: A Game of Social Skill Building, American Occupational Therapy Conference, Maddak Awards, San Diego, CA, 04/25/2013
- Wilson, James. Co-Author with Karen Carlson, Forget Borrow, and Learn: Changing Organizational Structure from Departments to Schools, 20th National Quality Education Conference (NQEC): Developing Global Leaders Through Quality Schools, Classrooms, and Systems Thinking, ASQ, Louisville, KY, 11/11/2012