Value of a College Education
What You Need to Know About the Value of an Education.
Education is still the best investment you can make in your lifetime. Not only are college graduates more secure in the job market, but they earn more and have more flexibility in determining their future. President Carol A. Leary talks to the issues of value in education, and why specifically a Bay Path College education prepares women to flourish in 21st Century America.
A Bay Path education is a great value, but don't take our word for it.
We surveyed 100 recent graduates about how their Bay Path College prepared them to do their work for the world.
- 92% of recent grads said that Bay Path prepared them for their first job after graduation
- 91% reported that the faculty in their major were highly qualified
- 89% reported that the classroom climate at Bay Path was supportive of their needs
- 85% reported that their major prepared them to complete with others in the workplace
- 80% reported that their major prepared them for future studies
- 70% of recent grads have been promoted to a new position
The top five skills recent Bay Path grads gained from their education:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (92%)
- Getting along with people of different backgrounds (89%)
- Working cooperatively in groups (88%)
- Defining and problem solving (88%)
- Developing and using effective leadership skills (81%)