The application process is on a "rolling" basis for admission into all programs, meaning there is no application deadline. You can start the transfer process at any time for fall or spring entry. Priority consideration is given to students who apply by May 15 for fall and December 1 for spring.
- Complete the Application for Admissions. You may submit your application online ($25 fee, waived), or via download ($25 fee, check only, made out to Bay Path College, referencing your name) by the priority deadline.
- Official college transcripts from each college or university you previously attended should be sent directly to Bay Path College.
- Official high school transcripts or official G.E.D. results if you did not graduate from high school. (if you have not taken the G.E.D. you may submit an associates degree in its place) should be sent directly to Bay Path College.
- SAT I or ACT scores if you have completed less than 12 college credits.
- Optional: Letters of recommendation; Personal statement (1-2 pages) or graded paper.
Highly Recommended for Applying
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or administrator
- A one to three page graded paper or typed essay that addresses what you hope to gain from your college experience as well as what you will bring to the Bay Path College experience.
- An interview
Please have all admission application materials sent directly to:
Bay Path College
Office of Transfer Admissions
588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106