Five-Year BS/MS Track
The College has established a five-year BS/MS track with the Neuroscience and Behavior Program (NSB) at the University of Massachusetts - Amherst, where Bay Path College Neuroscience undergraduates may have the opportunity to complete the terminal Master's degree within the NSB program, following graduation for Bay Path College.
Requirements for Consideration:
- Indicate an interest in joining the program no later than by the end of sophomore year.
- Complete core courses in the curriculum (except NEU498, NEU499 and any electives) by the end of junior year.
- Have and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5 beginning in the Fall of Junior Year.
- With the help of the neuroscience faculty at Bay Path College you will select a UMass Neuroscience and Behavior faculty member with whom to conduct a paid internship during summer between junior and senior year.
- Take GREs in spring of junior or fall of senior year.
- Meet all UMass graduate school requirements.
- Complete application for the UMass Master's program in fall of senior year.
- Begin/continue master's research in the summer after graduation.