Net Price Calculator
A Bay Path Education is a Great Value
Make it Happen
Our number one priority is to make your college education both financially feasible and an investment in your life plan. That's why when you apply for financial aid at Bay Path, our Student Financial Services office works closely with you and your parents and guardians to create an individualized package for that students needs.
If you need financial aid to attend Bay Path College, you're not alone. In fact, all of our full-time, traditional undergraduate students receive a merit scholarship and more than 95% of our students receive additional assistance through scholarships, grants and loans.
Average financial aid package for Fall 2012:
- First Year Resident: $27,919
- Transfer Resident: $24,618
The Net Price Calculator is designed to help you estimate your financial aid options and is for planning purposes only. Please be sure to complete the entire process to ensure the best possible results. If you have any questions about the financial aid process or admissions process, please contact our Admissions Office at 800.782.7284 ext. 1331 or email@example.com
To help you complete the calculator, it will be helpful to have the following:
- Student academic information
- Most recent income tax return and W2 statement(s) for the student and parent(s)
- 15 minutes of your time
Proceed to the Net Price Calculator
- If you are a high school student or a parent/guardian of a high school student, please click on the First-Year Student button to access the Net Price Calculator.
- If you are currently enrolled in or previously attended a college or university, please click on the Transfer Student button to access the Net Price Calculator.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admission Office at 800.782.7284 or firstname.lastname@example.org .