What is the One-Day-A-Week Saturday Program? How can I earn my bachelor's or associate's degree in 1 to 3 ½ years? How can I balance work and life? Jill Motyka, Director of Admissions for our Central Mass Campus answers these questions and more!
We know returning to earn your degree is important to you. And you’ll find our full-time staff is here to help you every step of the way—that’s why we are on-site Monday through Saturday. We are available to answer all of your questions and to assist you in achieving your dream of getting a college degree. Call us anytime at 800.782.7284 ext. 1273.
You Can Do It...Start Today!
Schedule a personal visit:
A program that fits your busy life!
- Earn your bachelors degree in 1 to 3 ½ years on Saturdays
- Transfer up to 90 credits towards your bachelors degree
- You can choose to do some classes online
- Faculty who understand your needs
- Availability of financial aid
- You do not need college experience...just a high school diploma or GED to apply
- Saturday classes only—attend all day or half day
Your own personal admissions counselor will guide you through the entire process from admissions to financial aid and registration. At Bay Path we're here to help you every step of the way!
Bachelor's degrees offered:
Associate's degree programs (that you can apply to a bachelor's degree) in:
Certificate of Advanced Paralegal Studies*
* Approved by the American Bar Association