NECC Academic All-Conference
15 Bay Path Student-Athletes Named to the 2010 NECC Fall Academic All-Conference Team.
To be eligible for the NECC Academic All-Conference, a student-athlete must post a minimum grade point average of 3.40 on a scale of 4.00 and must be a sophomore or higher in class standings. Student-athletes who competed in men’s and women’s cross country, field hockey, golf, men’s and women’s soccer, women’s tennis and women’s volleyball were eligible for the fall NECC Academic All-Conference.
- Brittany Castagna, junior, biotechnology, Chester, MA
- Meagan Costello, senior, occupational therapy, Rochester, NH
- Jen Scionti, sophomore, accounting, Cromwell, CT
- Kimberly Barbato, senior, legal studies, Saylorsburg, PA
- Elizabeth Barclay, sophomore, psychology, Auburn, ME
- Deanna Flagg, sophomore, occupational therapy, Enfield, CT
- Sarah Gates, graduate school, occupational therapy, Crown Point, IN
- Jessica Priestly, junior, criminal justice, Middleboro, MA
- Sara Antonacci, senior, business administration, Somersville, CT
- Jacquelyn Siddle, senior, business administration, Palmer, MA
- Sarah Costa, junior, forensic psychology, Tiverton, RI
- Lianna Loveitt, junior, occupational therapy, Gorham, ME
- Carolina Ynguanzo, senior, business administration, Springfield, MA
- Karie Ascencio, senior, forensic science, Mahopac, NY
- Vanessa Chaplin, junior, forensic science, Attleboro, MA.