Our Longmeadow Campus and our Center for Distributed Learning has staff who can help with any aspect of your Bay Path experience, including advisement, applying to the College, understanding financial aid, enrolling in classes, finding textbooks, contacting your instructor, or filling out paperwork. Drop by, call or e-mail them and they'll make sure you get answers.
In addition to the above mentioned resources Bay Path offers its online students extra support to ensure their success in their online program. This extra support comes in the form of a Online Student Support Coordinator. The Online Student Support Coordinator works as a liaison for online students. The Online Student Support Coordinator is here to offer assistance and support to all online students regarding any questions or concerns that you may have.
Tips for Online Learning Success:
- Read through the syllabus and get a thorough understanding of what the course entails and what is expected of you.
- Sign in to class on a regular bases (4-5 times per week).
- Pay careful attention to due dates (assignment, quiz, and homework).
- Make sure to reserve enough time each week to successfully complete your studies (12-15 hours).
- Participate consistently in class discussions using thoughtful and respectful responses.
- Make sure to voice any problems that you are experiencing immediately...do not wait!
- Utilize the support services offered by the Center for Distributed Learning!
Read I Will Succeed! 7 Success Strategies for Distance Learners by Randall Shirley.
For questions regarding:
Center for Distributed Learning
Peter A. Testori, MS
Assistant Director of Online Learning Support
Dean of Graduate Admissions
Phone: 413.565.1332 or 800.782.7284 ext. 1332
Financial Aid Process
Director of Student Financial Services
Phone: 413.565.1345 or 800.782.7284 ext. 1345
Technology Support Center